For Continuing Students
Continuing students with existing portal accounts can log in using the link below. Please note that we are currently in the process of migrating from the old system to the new portal. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition.Login Here
For New Students
If you’re a new student and wish to register for admission, please follow the instructions outlined below:
- Visit the website: myportal.csu.edu.ph.
- If you haven’t registered yet, click on the Register here button.
- Enter your email address to verify. Ensure that the email address is valid. Alternatively, you can choose to log in via Google if you’re already signed in.
- Click on "Verify Email". A verification email will be sent to your inbox. Open the email and click on the provided link to proceed with pre-registration.
- Complete the form, ensuring all necessary information is correctly filled in.
- After submission, you have the option to verify or modify the data you’ve entered.
- Once you’ve checked everything, click on "Submit". Your login credentials will then be displayed.
- The system will generate an automated password for you to use, and your username will be the email address you registered with.
- Log into the system using your new username and password.
- Once logged in, your dashboard will appear with a "Register for Admission" button.
- Clicking this button will bring up forms that need to be completed with the required information.
- Ensure all necessary data has been filled in correctly.
- Click on "Agree" to accept the data privacy agreement policy.
- After submission, you’ll be redirected back to your dashboard where you can wait for your CSU-CAT Examination schedule. You’ll be notified once a schedule has been assigned to you.
Students shall not be denied admission to the University by reason of race, age, sex, socio-economic status, religion, political affiliation, or ideological conviction provided he is physically and mentally fit.
- Undergraduate Transcript of Records
- Prescribed weighted average by the college
- Passing rate in the Graduate school admission test
- Copy of scholarship contract for scholars
- Recommendation from former Professor and Employer
Entering freshmen desiring to enroll in any of the degree courses must qualify in the CSU Admission test administered in all the campuses. The following are the requirements:
- A passing rate in the CSU Admission Test
- Form 138 or HS card
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from head of school or guidance counselor
- Police clearance and Barangay clearance
- Five (5) copies I.D. picture
- Birth certificate (photocopy)
For Transfer Students
Students from other institutions of higher learning may be admitted to the University subject to the following rules on academic affairs:
- A transfer student shall take the College Admission Test (CAT) if classified first year in the first semester. However, if he has satisfied all the academic requirements for first year, he shall take the qualifying exam (QE).
- He must satisfy the weighted average prescribed by the college;
- Only comparable basic subjects shall be credited;
- He must finish 60% of the total units of his academic degree immediately preceding graduation;
- He must submit an honorable dismissal, police clearance, a certification of good moral character, and a referral letter from a previous professor.
For Students with Title and/or Degree
Academic degree from any institution of recognized standing may be enrolled as determined by the College Dean. However, before a student is allowed to major in any discipline, the College Dean/Department Chairman concerned may prescribe additional general education and/or preparatory courses for the mejor field.
Registration for the College Admission Test
- To be able to take the CSU-CAT, student-applicants must register online. If the internet connectivity in their respective hometowns is weak then they may come personally to the nearest CSU campus. The registration link is https://myportal.csu.edu.ph.
- Student-applicants will have to take the CAT on the schedule provided them.
- Registration for the CAT will start on October 27, 2023 until May 2024.
- The following are the documentary requirements:
- Copy of valid ID
- Parent’s proof of income (BIR, OFW certificate, tax exemption, certificate of indigency, income tax return, 4P’s ID)
For Enrollment (from the Registrar’s Office)
Cross registration shall be defined as simultaneous registration with a semester or summer in more than one college within the university or another, provided that for courses offered and accredited in the academic program of the student offered by the different colleges of the university, the permission of the Mother College to register shall be secured.
Cross registration in another college outside the University may be allowed provided that the other college is accredited within the University and subject to the prior permission of the University through the Dean of the Mother College and the Registrar.
Conditions for cross registration are conflict in schedule and non-offering of the subject.
Non-graduating students are allowed to cross register in colleges outside the university provided that cross registration is limited to basic subjects only with the exception of graduating students who may enroll major subjects in accredited schools.
Q: Why take the CSU College Admission Test?
A: It is required by quality standards of RA 10931.
Q: Who should take the CSU College Admission Test?
A: Incoming freshmen students who graduated under the K-12 program are qualified to take the CSU-CAT.
Q: When is the CSU College Admission Test?
A: The College Admission Test is scheduled on the first quarter of the year, starting from January to March.
Q: Where will the test be administered?
A: The test will be administered at all CSU Campuses: Andrews, Aparri, Carig, Gonzaga, Lal-lo, Lasam, Piat, Solana and Sanchez Mira.
Q: Is there a registration for the test? Is there a deadline for this?
A: Yes, there is. Online registration will start on October 27, 2023 until May 2024.
Q: Where do I-register?
A: Registration is done thru this link:https://myportal.csu.edu.ph.
Q: Is there a registration fee? A: No. There is no registration fee. There is NO examination fee.
Q: Can I take the test in any campus?
A: No. You only take the test in the campus where you enlisted. ( Example, if you ticked Aparri as your testing center, then you will have to take the test in Aparri Campus)
Q. What if the course I wish to take up is not offered in the campus where I am to take the test?
A: It is OK. You can register and take the test in the campus nearest you even if your preferred curricular program is not offered in that campus. For example, you can choose to write BS Engineering, BS Medical Technology and BS Accountancy as your priority courses even if you take your test at CSU Aparri Campus where these courses are not offered.
Q: What time should I come on the day of the test?
A: Come before 8:00 in the morning because there will be an orientation session at 8:00 am The test starts at 9:00 am.
Q: What do I bring during the test?
A: Bring dependable pencils, a sharpener, your registration form and an official ID. If you come from a far place, you may want to bring lunch and water.